Vehicle Donation Program
One out of three people will face a cancer diagnosis in their lifetime. Rather than selling or trading in your used car, truck, motorcycle, etc, consider donating it to the Cancer Awareness Centre of Kenya in support of Cancer Awareness and Screening programs. Your car donation will help save lives that might otherwise be lost to the disease by funding lifesaving Cancer Awareness Campaigns, Education, Advocacy, and Patient Navigation and Support programs.
Donating a car could be one of the least cost-effective ways to aid to our community programs. Your charitable car donation could bring hope to cancer patients.
It’s easy and convenient to donate your used car or other vehicles to fight cancer:
- Complete the form
Complete an online car donation form or call us +254719227960 or email the car details to firstname.lastname@example.org. We just need some basic info about you, your vehicle and where your vehicle needs to be picked up. If you have any questions about vehicle donation, please do not hesitate to contact us
- Arrange a pick-up time.
Your vehicle can be scheduled for pick up within 24-48 hours after vehicle donation documents have been processed and verified; and often even the same day.
Your Charitable Vehicle Donation Could
- Assist cancer patients to access treatment facilities from and to hostels
- Support Cancer awareness outreach programs to disseminate relevant cancer information.
- Provide transport of Cancer Screening accessories and equipment during cancer screening events.
- Support in mobilization of the communities to cancer screening events.
- Support in sustainability economic program of the organization to the communities